Come see this charming, well-maintained Traditional 3-bed, 2-bath Ranch/Rambler with a bonus basement Guest Room + Half Bath and huge Rec/Family Room with a Wet Bar. Main Level features a bonus Home Office, wood-burning brick fireplace, beautiful Hardwood Floors, and Updated Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances (including a gas Range). Amazing additional storage with a solidly floored attic the length of the house via the pull down stairs in hallway. The vintage bathrooms give this home character. The fresh, neutral paint and carpet make this home move-in ready. The oversized, fenced, backyard make this a great home for entertaining. Note the ramp making this home wheelchair accessible.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,296 sq. ft
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout Stairs, Partial, Full Finished
- 1. Brick.
- Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Stone
- Composition, Shingle
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price