Amazing price for Alexandria and the very desirable neighborhood Villamay! This gorgeous home is like new! Are you looking for a 5 bedroom, 3 full bath home in a beautiful neighborhood? Over 3000 sq. ft, This new spectacular remodel can be yours today, very high quality custom detail and craftsmanship. You must see this incredible home, everything is NEW, *Windows*, *Kitchen*, Bathrooms*, Paint*, Custom *Lighting*, Luxury Tile*, Pavers*. Landscaping*, New Roof and Chimney* This beautiful all brick home shines like a star, when you walk up you will notice the gorgeous new flagstone pavers and landscaping. Walk in the beautiful foyer with new ceramic tile, refinished hardwood floors on the main level, and new crystal and recessed lighting. The stunning new neutral colored kitchen has custom cabinets, quartz countertops, and a custom island. You will enjoy your brand new, never used high end stainless steel Bosch refrigerator and Kitchenaid cooktop and convection/microwave oven appliances. New Anderson windows are installed throughout the entire home for energy efficiency! The living room offers windows with sparkling light and open space. The kitchen also has a wood burning fireplace! Great for making pizza, breads, or gourmet meals for your family. The basement is bright, sunny, and cozy with a wood burning fireplace (there are 3 fireplaces!) and two large bedrooms and full bath. New roof, new chimney! The huge backyard is fully fenced with lockable gates, and room for a pool or outdoor entertaining on the paver patio. This home is also conveniently located near Huntington Metro, bus stops, newly renovated Belle View Elementary School, and is minutes away from Old Town and the Mt. Vernon Trail. Minutes away from shopping centers, Starbucks, etc. This beautiful home can be yours today, contact agent for more information. Villamay is a very desirable neighborhood, it is just South of Alexandria. It is named the green jewel along the Potomac and is beautiful! Location is fantastic, close to everything. You will love it, this home is a jewel!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,168 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Cable TV
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Wall Oven, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Casement, Screened
- 3. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Full, Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Corner, Landscaping, Partly Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price