Imagine yourself in this charming E model condominium on Montebello! First door to the left as you exit the elevator, adds ease to the unique floorpan making this a rare and sought after find. A true foyer greets you and your guests home and welcomes you into an open floor plan with both a dining and living room. The bright kitchen is tucked around the corner with space for a bistro table or workspace island. Two bedrooms and two full baths with updated floors offer plenty of private space. New carpet has just been installed and the walls freshly painted. This unit is unique in the laundry room isn~t in the kitchen but in it~s own room with additional storage. The showstopper of this unit is the LARGE four seasons balcony! Looking out just at the tree line, this space will be your sanctuary all year long. Open the glass doors to the screened openings during our mild spring and fall, close them during the summer with the breeze of the ceiling fan. Come winter time the heated ceiling fan allows you to continue to enjoy this area!! When the trees have dropped their leaves enjoy a beautiful view of Alexandria, the Wilson Bridge and beyond! Because this is a Tier 10 unit you won~t see the other units~ balconies and you~ll enjoy private treehouse-like living. When you want to climb down and be a part of the community you won~t be disappointed! Montebello is a gated community set on 37 lush wooded acres with walking/jogging trails and places for your precious pets! In 2020 a major renovation project is underway to update the plethora of the amenities - a fitness center, full service restaurant and lounge, billiards room, card room, indoor and outdoor pools, a convenience store, dry cleaners and tailor and BOWLING ALLEY! All of this AND the PARKING SPOT IN THE GARAGE CONVEYS WITH THE SALE!! As you walk off the elevator in garage B-3 ,the first spot across the way is yours to drive into! A separate storage room also is available and is the first area on the left as you enter the storage room! So much convenience, tons of amenities and wonderful condos - you can easily see why Montebello is an award winning community and where you will want to call HOME!
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,160 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
International Developers, Inc.
Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Elevator, Grab Bars.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Reserved, Lighted, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Sport Court, Street Lights, Playground, Hot Tub. Partly Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Beauty Salon, Bike Trail, Billiard Room, Bowling Alley, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Convenience Store, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Hot Tub, Laundry Facilities, Meeting Room, Par
- Security Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)