Beautifully maintained; hardwood floors through out ; update kitchen; nice views from both glass enclosed terraces. Conveniently located with easy access to restaurants, hotels, and metro. On site Cafe, Hair Salon and Convenience Store as well as dry cleaning. Shuttle bus to Metro Monday-Friday and scheduled runs to various malls and Old Towne Alexandria. Don't forget to watch the Tour with your speakers on. Temporarily Off the market for new paint job; be back soon!
High-rise, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,695 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Concrete
- Balcony, Enclosed
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Playground, Tennis Court, Out Building.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Beauty Salon, Bowling Alley, Common Grounds, Community Center, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Sauna
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price