Luxury, Location & Carefree Lifestyle. Gated Award Winning Community. Commuters Dream. Move in Ready and/or add your own finishing touches. Spacious & Bright. 5 minute walk to Huntington Metro or ride the Free Shuttle to Huntington Metro- just a 13 min. metro ride to Future Amazon HQ2! Spacious Condo with 2 Master Suites. Enjoy All views from the 7th floor, overlooking tree & more...see MGM from the sunroom. Shows well. Many Recent Updates include: Brand New Heating & A/C Unit (installed Aug.2019), includes the Roof Unit. Newer Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer, Upgraded Kitchen Cabinets, New Deep Kitchen Sink, Newer Pergo flooring in the Living Room, Foyer and Dining Area, New French Doors lead to the Enclosed Sunroom w/Ceiling Fan. The home has an additional secure storage space in the basement (Level B-2/unit706). A hobby room (woodworking or crafts) is also located in basement for your convenience. Enjoy a "STAY-CATION" everyday in the park like setting Montebello offers. Amenities: Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Party Room, Billiard Room, Ping Pong Tables, New Fitness Center, Bowling Alley, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playgrounds, Hair Salon, Restuarant/Cafe, Convenience Store, Dry Cleaner, Transportation Service, Jogging & Walking Trails and more. Please visit building 5905 (Community Center) to see some of the many amenities. Planned Activities include Parties, Movie Nights & more. Lots of Free Parking. Secure building. 24 hour security, Gated Community. Super Location: Closest building to the Huntington Metro. Walk or ride the Free Shuttle to Huntington Metro & shopping, minutes to 95/495, easy commute to DC, Pentagon, National Landing, Crystal City, Pentagon City, 15 minutes to Ronald Reagan National Airport, just 7 minutes to MGM, National Harbor, Gaylord Hotel, shopping & more. Pets Allowed. Condo fee includes amazing amenities, a semi-annual HVAC maintenance check, gas, water & trash. Shows Well. Make it yours! Home Warranty included.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,195 sq. ft
Other, Cable TV, DSL Available, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Telephone, Natural Gas
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Intercom System, Microwave, Ice Maker
- Vinyl, Other, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Elevator, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Main Entrance Locked, TV Entry System, Monitor System, 24 Hour Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Elevator, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Private, Unassigned.
- Brick, Concrete
- Balcony, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Playground, Street Lights, Tennis Court. Backs To Trees, Backs - Parkland, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Beauty Salon, Billiard Room, Bowling Alley, Common Grounds, Community Center, Convenience Store, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Hot Tub, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimm
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS