This is a charming, move-in-ready home in the heart of Kingstowne. Don't miss this fabulous opportunity. All three levels have been freshly painted and have new carpet and flooring. The main level features an eat-in kitchen that opens to the dining room and living room, with a wood-burning fireplace with a marble surround. From the living room, you can access the private brick patio where you can relax and enjoy the trees. The upper level features two large bedrooms with ceiling fans. The primary one also has a separate vanity and 2 closets. The lower level features a large recreation room/bedroom/office (with an egress window) and a utility/laundry room as well as 2 closets and a full bath with tub. Our seller has enjoyed living in Kingstowne because of the many community amenities, as well as shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. You will be minutes away from two pools, two gyms, basketball courts, six tennis courts, volleyball courts, 12 miles of trails, 25 tot lots, and three community centers. Great location with three metro stations nearby as well as 495. Easy commute to Fort Belvoir, Old Town Alexandria, the Pentagon, and Washington DC.
Townhouse, Colonial, Victorian
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,409 sq. ft
HAYFIELD SECONDARY SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Mantle, Marble.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs To Trees, Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Volleyball Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price